Cisco Bug: CSCtd27089 - drs: restore failed from MCS to VM
Oct 31, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When CUP server is originally installed on MCS physical server and it's backup database is restored on Virtual Machine, one will see restore fail. This is because MCS and VM disk sizes were going from larger to smaller disk size. MCS with 146GB and VM with 75GB. Conditions: Restoring from larger to smaller disk size. E.g. MCS with 146 GB and VM with 75 GB.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases