Cisco Bug: CSCtd24091 - 7921 does not display Firmware information in RTMT
Sep 25, 2015
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
1.1(1) 1.3(3) 1.3(4)
When we run the report on RTMT to get the information of the phones on CallManager, 7921 display N/A for the ActiveLoadID field. While rest of the phones like 7961, 7941, 6921 it shows the correct information for ActiveLoadID. In the CCM traces, we can see that the correct load information is presented by 7921 Symptom: 7921 does not display Firmware information in RTMT Steps to reproduce: When you logon to RTMT, using the CCM Admin username and password. Browse to 'CallManager' tray, then select 'Device' > 'Device Search' > Phones. Select the Phone you would like to monitor, its Status, Protocol or Model and so on, follow the wizard. Last screen on this will show you the attributes you can monitor. ActiveLoadID - indicates the current Firmware on the Phone. This shows N/A for 7921 and good information for the rest of the model of phones. Conditions: 7921 running firmware 1.1.1 and 1.3.3 shows the same result in RTMT.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases