Cisco Bug: CSCtd23619 - 2941: Crash when reverting to CSR3.0 with L2 QoS configured
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco MWR 2900 Series Mobile Wireless Routers
- Cisco MWR 2941-DC Mobile Wireless Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Router crash and hang while booting CSR3.0 image Conditions: After migrating from CSR3.0 to CSR3.1, if L2 QoS is configured and applied to GigabitEthernet interface and with this config try to revert to CSR3.0 image, router will crash and possibly hang requiring power cycle.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases