Cisco Bug: CSCtd23433 - AnyConnect disconnects after rekey timer hits 0 using SSL rekey method
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using AnyConnect with TLS, SVC Rekey, and SVC Rekey method set as SSL, under heavy load through the tunnel, AnyConnect disconnects as soon as the rekey time is up, without rekeying. When there is little or no traffic, the rekeys do happen but eventually a failure will be seen. Conditions: TLS, SVC Rekey and SSL as the SVC rekey method.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases