Cisco Bug: CSCtd20903 - DTCC card doesn't work after "cable clock dti" is configured
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The cable clock dti command does not work occasionally. Conditions: This issue is observed when one of the two DTCC cards in the CMTS system is unplugged during run time.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases