Cisco Bug: CSCtd19287 - CCMCIP app not returning directories url data(Service Provisioning BOTH)
Jan 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call History appears under Contacts menu when changing Services Provisioning from Both to Default before config is applied Conditions: When the Service Provisioning is set to Both, Save and Apply Config, only PD and CD show up under Contacts. When changing Service Provisioning from Both to Default, Save the change but config is not applied yet, Call History appears under Contacts menu. After the config is applied, Call History disappears from the menu.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases