Cisco Bug: CSCtd16565 - cdsm virtual ip stale in arp cache when mgmt port cycled
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
2.1(0) 2.1(1) 2.1(2)
Symptom: Master exists on a server but the UI Seems inaccessable. Conditions: During failover testing, the mgmt port was removed from the master cdsm, this causes the slave cdsm to take over master. Without rebooting the previous master cdsm, reinsert the mgmt port without rebooting the server. It will take back master, but, will not broadcast arp messages to get the switches to update the mac forwarding database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases