Cisco Bug: CSCtd09842 - Globalized number does not get localized for mid call features
Mar 07, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When transferring a call, on the transfer destination the calling number does not get localized. Conditions: CUCM version supporting Calling party normalizations (globalization and localization of the calling number).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases