Cisco Bug: CSCtd02571 - Password is cleared when switching to EAP-TLS
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Password is cleared when switching to EAP-TLS. If using an 802.1x method previously (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, AKM) and was able to associate successfuly, then if the network profile is switched to EAP-TLS then back to one of those security modes, then the password will have to be re-enabled. Condition: Switching the security mode to EAP-TLS when previously configured for a username/password authentication method.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases