Cisco Bug: CSCtd02158 - Presence info should time out on intercluster peer failure
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If an inter-cluster communication link fails, the presence status of inter-cluster users affected by the failed connection will remain stale and does not update until the connection is restored. If users were listed as "Available" when the link went down, they will display as "Available" indefinitely, even though the link may still be down. Conditions: This occurs when the network connectivity between two CUP 8.0 inter-cluster peers fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases