Cisco Bug: CSCtd01499 - No Audio on video calls using video cam dialed via speech connect
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No voice when call from RT phone makes SpeechConnect Call. Video is fine. Conditions: RT phone makes video call over H.323 ICT to SpeechConnect and SpeechConnect connects the call to another RT phone over H.323 ICT.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases