Cisco Bug: CSCtc99277 - Upgrade NTPd used within Cisco UCM.
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(5) 7.1(3) 8.0 8.6
Symptom: NTP package used within this product requires upgrading due to know security vulnerability. Conditions: Versions prior to first fixed release contain a version of NTP package that is vulnerable to CVE-2009-3563
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases