Cisco Bug: CSCtc92119 - CP7921's data rate is not upshifting after roaming from an 802.11b ap
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The 7921 can continue to transmit at 11 Mbps after roaming from an 802.11b ap to an 802.11g ap where data rates > 11 Mbps are enabled. Conditions: When 7921 roams from from an 802.11b ap to an 802.11g ap.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases