Cisco Bug: CSCtc88258 - mpagent crash when attaching PPT has filenames with "%20"
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Security Agent for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The mpagent process crash when attempting to upload Microsoft Powerpoint presentations into web conference. Further testing found end users attaching files with names literally with "%20" as part of the name. The files would have been named this way as a substitute for the space character. Likely source is when they are click-to-download using IE or some web browser. eg: my%20book.ppt will fail. my%.ppt will not, and 'my book.ppt' will not. Conditions: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web 6.0MR5
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases