Cisco Bug: CSCtc87173 - When scheduling a meeting and inviting video term, get error 22929
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Video Integration
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Intermittently scheduling a video meeting with inviting a number of video terminals fails with errors: ERROR! The following error(s) occurred during the last operation: Error: Operation failed. Error: Failed to schedule a video meeting. The meeting does not get scheduled. Conditions: Scheduling a normal meeting with Reserve Video conferencing checked and multiple video terminals are invited.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases