Cisco Bug: CSCtc81990 - Add service parameter to choose call park allocation method
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Call Park feature allocates park numbers differently after upgrading to CUCM 7.0. There is no way to choose how this allocation operates. Conditions: No specific conditions other than CUCM which uses the call park feature.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases