Cisco Bug: CSCtc79196 - CUPS IPPM should escape at sign in UPN usernames in URLs
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IPPM Main Menu shows "Requesting" when any option is chosen instead of displaying the correct menu item. Conditions: This symptom can be encountered when using User Principal Name as the UserID. IPPM embeds this UPN into the menu item URL. In the case of a UPN UserID the @ symbol can cause the URL to fail on certain models of IP Phones such as the 7940 and 7960.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases