Cisco Bug: CSCtc73949 - Received audio frame with mismatched codec may cause DSP mem corruption
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Intermittently 7921 may freeze/hang and drops calls. When it happens the user will have to remove battery pack and re-attach it back to bring the phone up again. Conditions: when there is a inbound SIP call using codec G729.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases