Cisco Bug: CSCtc70410 - SSD SLC: Internal Drive firmware upgrade not available for the field
Mar 26, 2012
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The internal SLC SSD Flash drives used for the linux partitions and database are not upgradable. Conditions: This happens when customer purchases an SSD Equiped Server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases