Cisco Bug: CSCtc70314 - IM sent to deleted user gets delivered to offlinemsgs
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user is deleted from the system, either from LDAP or from CUCM, subsequent IMs sent to that user are written to the offline message table in the CUP database. The sender does not receive an error. Conditions: None.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases