Cisco Bug: CSCtc68662 - When field in backend notifications to users in Syndey, AU are 1 hour of
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For backend notifications from MPOutlook, notifications sent to users in the Sydney, Melbourne timezone in Australia, the When field in the email headers are 1 hour off. The time is correct in the body of the email and the meeting is scheduled at the correct time. Conditions: Sending notifications to users in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Australia timezone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases