Cisco Bug: CSCtc50735 - Need to set stream state to OPEN on Connectivity timeout for NAT
May 24, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Stream did not get put back to OPEN state after connectivity time out Conditions: When a stream failed connectivity check, the system won't put the stream back to an OPEN (inactivity) state automatically.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases