Cisco Bug: CSCtc48317 - CUCM - CTI-enabled line cannot be controlled via TSP app intermittently
Dec 09, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TSP control over CTI-enabled line in CUCM hangs intermittently. TSP services need to be restarted on the client to regain control. Conditions: Issue is occurring infrequently and is related to the telephony endpoint sending two offhook indications back to CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases