Cisco Bug: CSCtc45496 - User profile showing in use in the VUI when not
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A user cannot login through the VUI. When the user calls into the system and enters his profile ID, the system says: "Your profile is currently busy. Please try again later" even though the user is not already logged in. Conditions: Logging in through the VUI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases