Cisco Bug: CSCtc41699 - PARK: Multiple reverting calls can be put in connected state
Jun 07, 2016
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Answering several reverting Parked calls can result in multiple connected calls. Conditions: The defect applies to the case where there are Parked calls on several lines, the All Calls filter is active, the Parked calls revert, and the user answers them rapidly. This causes all the calls to be connected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases