Cisco Bug: CSCtc39753 - Unable to access RDU - unable to set logging level
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Telco and Wireless
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Cable 4.0
Known Affected Releases
2.7(1) 2.7(1.7) 4.0 4.0(1.4)
Symptom: The RDU fails to authenticate any users or is unable to process batches, especially reliable batches. Conditions: This can occur if the RDU is running BAC 2.7(1.7) or 4.0(1.4) and frequent SNMP monitoring requests are made while the RDU is under heavy load.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases