Cisco Bug: CSCtc37394 - EM API dev doc doesn't specify about Call clearing history
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Setting Clear Call Log in enterprise parameters is not clearing the call history logs when EM API based logout is initiated. The call logs is getting cleared only for manual log out. Conditions: When Cisco Extension Mobility logout occurs due to an automatic logout or any occurrence (EM API based) other than a manual logout.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases