Cisco Bug: CSCtc31797 - Error handling for MPOutlook needs to be increased
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With Verbose logging turned on for MPNotify and MPOutlook the only events in the logs show: MPNotify (0x1734) Information:Dispatch invoke returned 0x80010105 MPNotify (0x1734) Information:The server threw an exception. MPNotify (0x1734) Information:NotifyAgent.Send returned 0x80010105 This is not useful for troubleshooting. Conditions: MPOutlook fails to send out a notification for an unknown reason. There only errors being handled in any meaningful way are the obvious errors such as failed login, invalid "mail from:", invalid "rcpt to:", etc.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases