Cisco Bug: CSCtc31558 - Calls transferred to a Unity Call Handler are failing with dead air/disc
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Calls transferred to a Unity Call Handler are failing with dead air and then disconnect due to race condition. Conditions: Incoming call from PSTN hits a dummy # call forward all to VM, connects to AA, presses 8 which is supposed to ring a RP. Unity configured to use transfer type as "release to switch". At this point when Unity is trying to transfer the call, it fails due to race condition if the call is answered too quickly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases