Cisco Bug: CSCtc28989 - Wrong 181 response from forwarded-to party
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Wrong 181 response from forwarded-to party Conditions: CUCM connects PGW with SIP trunk. CUCMA call CUCMB through PGW, CUCMB configure CFU to CUCMC through PGW, in this case, though CUCMB will send 181 to CUCMA (that's correct), however, CUCMC will also send 181 to CUCMB, this is wrong since CUCMC has no call forwarding.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases