Cisco Bug: CSCtc26094 - vvim database crash due to log message
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Database Crashes on VVIM Conditions: This issue can occur in rare situations when the VVIM is down for a period of time and contents are ingested on the vaults and completed before the VVIM database is back up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases