Cisco Bug: CSCtc23851 - 7921:phone hangs intermittently after password change is made
Dec 08, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: phone hangs after user password change is made and saved. Upon old password expiration, the phone will prompt the user if or not to change the profile/password setting. Intermittently, after the new password was correctly given, and saved, can see from the console that the authentication failed 9-10 times and GUI was invoking WLAN_IPC and from strace output can see WLAN is writing to somewhere but the show wlan -c and cfgread gives no response at all. Conditions: when phone prompts user to change password and after new password was saved.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases