Cisco Bug: CSCtc23650 - phone template name cannot begins with "BAT"
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM 126.96.36.199000-5. Go to CCMAdmin > Bulk Administration > Phones > Phone Template. Click "Find" to list all templates. Click on the one begins with "BAT". CCMAdmin displays the header but not the content. Conditions: Template begins with "BAT"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases