Cisco Bug: CSCtc21379 - Server halting during POSTwith a 'E8' on the x3650 M2
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On 7835-I3 or 7845-I3, upon server reset there is a low potential for a server halting during POST (Power On Self Test) with a 'E8' Checkpoint with logs and LED's indicating "No Memory Available". Vendor and/or Cisco has not seen this issue after a server reset during normal operation. This failure does not affect the operational stability or performance characteristics of the server once booted. Conditions: Server reset on 7835-I3 or 7845-I3.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases