Cisco Bug: CSCtc20906 - AXL addRemoteDestination won't associate lines with CUMC
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Attempts to add (or update) a RemoteDestination that is a CUMC device (mobile smart client) fail to associate the line and return the error text "The Line is not associated to the remote destination profile or dual mode phone". Conditions: This occurs when the RemoteDestination is created with a CUMC device using the mobileSmartClientName tag. If no attempt is made to associate a line, the insert works, but leaves a RemoteDestination that has no lines.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases