Cisco Bug: CSCtc20603 - LACP PDUs should not be tagged when using "vlan dot1q tag native"
Mar 05, 2018
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-24TD-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-12PC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-12D-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-SF Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: LACP Etherchannel is not being formed between a Cisco 2k or 3k switch and a third party device. Conditions: "vlan dot1q tag native" is configured on the switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases