Cisco Bug: CSCtc16709 - "ip summary-address eigrp" command encumber OSPF summary route update
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
4.2(2) 6.0(2) 6.1(3)
Symptom: Nexus7000(N7k) is OSPF ABR switch (area 0 and area 0.242.0.0) and it is configured to inject summary route(22.214.171.124/16) to area 0. Other switch(Sw-A) connect to this N7k in area 0 has route (126.96.36.199/16) as IA(OSPF inter area route). When we configure "ip summary-address eigrp 242 188.8.131.52/16" on N7k and shut/no shut link between N7k and sw-A, N7k can't inject this summary route into area 0. Conditions: configure "ip summary-address eigrp" configuration and the summary route for EIGRP and OSPF is same.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases