Cisco Bug: CSCtc14592 - Transform mask on RP not applied when called party number is unknown
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Called Party Transform Mask on the route pattern is not taking effect Conditions: This happens when the Route Pattern is pointing to a Route List where the Called Party Number Type is set to 'unknown' on the Route List Detail Configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases