Cisco Bug: CSCtc13892 - orphaned goids not get clean because db says it's valid goid
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
Known Affected Releases
2.1(2)RSD1 2.2(0) 2.2(1) 2.3(0)
Symptom: Content object deleted from system, but, goid is still reported as "valid" by the database. Conditions: Condition occurs predominately on lindenhurst systems after kdb or power cycle events.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases