Cisco Bug: CSCtc03804 - ANM3.0 may report polling failed with certain A2(3.0) builds
Apr 05, 2010
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ANM3.0 Monitoring views are unable to perform SNMP polling and Polling status is reported as "Polling Failed" on the ANM GUI. Conditions: This occurs because the SNMP agent on the A2(3.0) version has a looping error when ANM tries to do an SNMP walk on it. The Probes view will then show up as Blank and the Oprational State and counter values on Traffic Summary, Virtual Server view and Real server view will also be unavailable.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases