Cisco Bug: CSCtb95591 - CUCM does not use Bottom-UP selection for WS-6608-T1/E1 MGCP CAS port
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
5.1(3) 6.1(3) 7.0(2) 7.1(2)
Symptom: WS-6608-T1 or WS-6608-E1 port configured with Bottom-UP channel selection still uses Top-Down channel selection. Conditions: WS-6608-T1/E1 port configured as MGCP T1 CAS gateway in CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases