Cisco Bug: CSCtb93524 - 2.1.1 AIM: AIM can't promptly handle the FSI callback
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Ingest one content and the status of the content is always Pending. After 10 hours it will be Complete. Conditions: FSI did not send some ingestion callbacks to AIM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases