Cisco Bug: CSCtb89475 - SSH key cert not matched due to unavailable ACE SSH session
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SSL certs/key matching not displayed on ANM GUI. SSH session lingering from ANM to ACE and hence once limit is reached, no more SSH connections for cert/key verification can be made. Conditions: When all the SSL certs/keys in a context match up with each other and are defined in SSL proxies, then the SSH session that was setup to validate the cert/key matching is not closed and hence lingers on.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases