Cisco Bug: CSCtb84937 - Allow predictable call disconnect in call preservation over SIP trunk
Oct 09, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: There is no way for CUCM to predictably disconnect the calls in such scenario. PSTN party could be some sort of automated system that doesn't reliably disconnect the calls based on silence detection. Conditions: Network setup: IP phone -<sip>- CUCM - <sip trunk> PGW -<ss7>- PSTN When there is an active call to PSTN and IP phone loosed both media and signaling connection with CUCM, the call preservation mechanism still applies and call disconnect in such case exclusively depends on PSTN party.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases