Cisco Bug: CSCtb84378 - BGP dead memory with BGP ecomm scratch pad
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A router running BGP may see dead memory attributed to BGP and specifically to BGP ecomm scratch pad in the output of show memory dead | include BGP command. Conditions: Configuring and running BGP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases