Cisco Bug: CSCtb79203 - 7845H server : The file system became readonly and cannot be recovered.
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The file system on 7845H became readonly and cannot be recovered. Conditions: After L2 upgrade the file system on a 7845H server turned into read-only state. The RAID was not able to recover the filesystem. ssh into server and observe the following message: ssh email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org's password: Command Line Interface is starting up, please wait ... java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/log/active/platform/log/cli.bin (Read-only file system) at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method) at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:212)
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases