Cisco Bug: CSCtb77766 - Directed Call Park not working in CUCM 7.1.2 for phone register with Sub
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Directed Call Park is not working intermittently for phone registered to the Subscriber, when trying to transfer the call to the DCP park number, got busy tone. Conditions: Phones register to Subscriber are affected, while Phones registered to the Publisher are not affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases