Cisco Bug: CSCtb77123 - vtp-est-flood may cause service to become unresponsive
Feb 22, 2017
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A connection flood on the VTP port may cause MCU services to become unresponsive. Conditions: None.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases