Cisco Bug: CSCtb74351 - DNA does not find match when dialed pattern matches non-urgent TP
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Dialed Number Analyzer does not show the correct call flow results when the pattern matched is a translation pattern with non-urgent priority and the pattern ends in !. Conditions: Using DNA to analyze a match of a translation pattern ending with ! and configured as non-urgent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases