Cisco Bug: CSCtb70854 - Phone hangs when receiving malformed SIP packets
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone hangs after receiving malformed packets. Conditions: This occurs during internal testing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases